2008-03-10

[Touring]Visiting NY

I am ok now. I wandered in NY city yesterday but the weather was just too bad with heavy rain. I visited the timesquare, ground 0, battery park, rockfiller center quickly and skipped many in the route. It was clear this morning then I planned to visit NY again to see UN, Liberty Statue and MOMA but apparenly the America train system is too bad, I had waited at the Convent station for 2 hours and broadcast just kept repeating the train was delayed and delayed. It was too cold and windy at the station that I was amost frozen. I finally gave up and walked back to hotel.
I found there is a girl college (colleage of st. Elizabeth ?) near the Hotel when I was waiting for trains. Then this afternoon I went to the college to see see. I shot pictures of the building, quite beautiful buildings, exotic. Then a college lady police stopped me, saying"private propertories, no picture". It was SHAO(3)XING(4). I came back to the hotel then.

It was not too bad. Only pity is missing the liberty statue.

没有评论:

发表评论